Among the list of things that I want to do before forty is getting my fat-ass in shape! I have struggled with weight for many reasons but I refuse to say that my "big bones" are the excuse for being fat. Will I ever have a six pack? Ummmm NO! I like food too much :P But will I be fit by forty? HELL YA! And here is the plan to get me there:
1. Get my fat-ass moving at least an hour a day
2. Stop eating sugary shit (this is gonna be tough)
3. Limit my alcohol consumption (I believe that you can still drink socially and lose weight)
4. Be accountable
5. Have a plan
6. Take pictures and ignore the scale
7. Try not to become obsessive about it
8. Make the time EVERY DAMN DAY!
So, that is the plan and I think that it is a solid one!
Will I succeed? 99 3/4 percent guaranteed (quoted from one of my favourite books of all time). I have brains in my head and feet in my shoes and I can steer myself in any direction I CHOOSE!
So my Fridays here will be an update on my activities for the week and you will see my inner-geek come out with stats. I just can't help myself.
I will start with the stats next Friday! TODAY, I binge :P
Facing Forty FITTER than my 30's.