Thursday 10 September 2015

Subbed out Yoga X for SUCCESS

SO… Tuesday night was my rest day for the week considering it was Kryptonite day and I was exhausted and just didn't have enough fuel to get through my workout.  I didn't beat myself up … just used it as my rest day.

Last night I was ready for bed at 6pm … was so sluggish and drained.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get through my workout; however, somehow I found the strength to get dressed and go downstairs to push play and break out a good sweat with Cardio X.  I felt revived when it was all done and went to bed and killed an 8 hour sleep session… was just about a perfect day!

Before


After


Tonight is Legs and Back and try and avoid BIRTHDAY cake over consumption … it is my little girl's 13th birthday today and YES, there will be cake because she is worth celebrating!!


Make it a great day everyone and make it count!





No comments:

Post a Comment